Ep 187: Is This the Best Kept Secret in Restaurant Marketing?
publication date: Mar 9, 2023
author/source: Jaime Oikle with Dave Fink
In this episode of the Running Restaurants Podcast, I speaks with Dave Fink, Founder and CEO of Postie.
After my conversation with Dave it's clear that direct mail is no longer what it use to be...
A quote on the Postie website says, "Shhh... Direct mail is the best kept secret in marketing." An intriguing reversal of a lot of modern digital marketing thinking...
Dave & I get into...
- The targeting ability and power of direct mail
- How direct mail can now be dynamic & fast
- How and why to find "Look a like" audiences
- Using segments as an important strategy
- How direct mail can be used effectively for reactivations
- Why you need to think of your data as "liquid gold"
- The importance of staying busy and appearing busy as a restaurant
- and more...
Be sure to check out the episode...
Subscribe / Follow / Like the Podcast at YouTube or iTunes to not miss an episode. Drop us feedback via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Links: Postie - https://www.postie.com
Episode Sponsor: Zinch