Staffing to Launch a New Restaurant
This was a fun call for me...
Eric was great to talk to about what it takes to staff your restaurant.
As both an operator of The Friendly Toast brand of restaurants and the CEO of Goodwin Recruiting, Eric had tons of practical tips to share with folks about building your restaurant from scratch and growing a team for long-term success.
We hit on...
- How to secure the first critical hires for the restaurant
- The timeline of staffing a launch
- Why your reputation can make or break your recruiting
- How being "different & better" is a key factor
- The answer to the attitude vs. experience debate
- Why you need to Always Be Recruiting (ABC)
- Plus tips of wisdon from Eric's operational toolbox...