The ultimate way to learn... The ultimate way to save...
The Complete Management Bundle includes ten training seminar cd's. That's over ten hours of expert training!
From delivering great service to boosting your profits through catering. From tackling cost of goods sold and labor costs to creating buzz with your PR and Internet programs. These management training CD's cover a gamut of important knowledge to help you achieve more success in your restaurant. Each seminar session is jam packed with ideas, tips and insights from leading industry experts that can help you improve operations and boost your bottom line.
Included below is a synopsis of what is covered in each one-hour training seminar.
Delivering Service Wows! -- How To Get On The Same Service Page: The "Lefts & Rights" of Service
- The proper way to serve food and beverages
- How to hold glassware and clear tables
- How to respect the personal space of a guest
- The proper positioning for salt & pepper
- How to position chairs at the table as well as how to properly carry various tray sizes
- Ian will also share from his library of "Service WOWS"
- Plus, a Q&A session.
Publicity Tips for Restaurant Owners, Chefs & Foodies
- Why you're making a mistake if you're only relying on paid ads to promote your restaurant
- The first thing you should do when launching a publicity campaign...this will save you a lot of time that otherwise might be wasted if you don't take this important step
- How to offset bad restaurant reviews...and the 3 things you should NEVER do if a reviewer has trashed your restaurant
- How to determine story ideas about your restaurant or chef so you know what the media want to cover and you aren't pitching ideas they think are useless
- How to position yourself as an expert and encourage reporters to flock to you again and again
- When to write articles yourself and when to rely on the reporters...knowing this will show the media you know how to play the game
- Fun things restaurant owners, chefs and foodies can do for publicity...the media love these ideas so much that you'll be increasing your chances for coverage!
- How to create your own special day, week or month of the year, then use it as a springboard for publicity
- Tips and tricks for garnering publicity in national magazines, major newspapers, in-flight magazines and on radio shows like those on National Public Radio
Web Must Do's for Independent Restaurants: Making the Most of Your Internet Program
- The basics that every restaurant should have on their web site
- The enhanced web site elements that a restaurant should consider adding
- How to think about and handle the building or redevelopment of your web site
- The best ways to promote and get traffic to your web site
- How email can help drive repeat business and customer loyalty
- What a restaurant should do on an ongoing basis with their web site
- The top ten mistakes that restaurants make with their web sites
- How restaurants can effectively use their sites to sell for them 24/7
- How to measure the success of a restaurant web program
Unlocking the Secrets to Analyzing Cost of Goods Sold
- Four simple calculations you can take to the bank!
- How to avoid countless hours looking for a costly problem and make corrections with laser accuracy.
- How this mini P&L will clearly communicate to management how they are performing.
- How to STOP the fatal cycle of poor management! Arm yourself with these insider secrets to managing your managers.
- Why learning this basic calculation is a must.
- What you should know about your inventory and how it will in no uncertain terms tell you how efficient you are with your cash and product.
- How to maximize your bank balance and avoid the risk of waste, theft and spoilage.
- Including a question and answer session.
7 Must DO's to Controlling Labor Costs
- What to do to ensure you are using your labor dollars in the right department at the right time
- Why employees who work more than one position in your restaurant have the greatest potential for time clock abuse
- How this simply acronym, "PPETF", is your key to a well trained and efficient staff
- How this valuable report can save you thousands in over-time pay
- How to avoid cutting too soon
- And much, much more
10 SMART Systems to Reducing Profit Robbing Theft
- How to keep honest people honest!
- Why a simple receipt printer acts like your own personal security officer
- How to avoid being taken by your purveyor
- How to stop your front of house staff from making a lot of extra money on your dime by turning this POS feature off
- What to do before your beer delivery driver ever steps foot inside your walk-in cooler
- How to turn costly mistakes into four wall marketing opportunities
Restaurant Design & Concept Development
- The restaurant design process, step by step
- How to establish budgets and timelines for design projects
- What type of contractors and sub-contractors are required
- How to approach a restaurant remodel project
- How to breathe new life into an older concept
- How to design a more marketable restaurant concept
- How to build your brand into your restaurant's design
- Current design trends and how to stay relevant
How To Double Your Restaurant's Profits With Full Service & Drop-Off Catering
- How To Expand Your Catering Profit Center – regardless of whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro. DOES NOT require you to hire guys in fancy tuxes. Most catering is simple pick up or drop off packages or box lunches. Learn how to create simple catering menus from specialties your customers already know and love you for. This works for all concepts since most catering you will do is served from large pans or party platters
- How To Package Your Catering To Maximize Sales - Michael will show you how to create a catering menu that gets your phone to ring
- Profit from a lead generation system he developed that gets 20% of all targeted prospects to call for an appointment...best of all it cost less than 50 cents a letter to mail and involves zero cold calling (this secret alone has skyrocketed the catering sales of restaurant concepts like yours without costing a fortune)
- How to dominate the catering market by uncovering the riches in catering niches (like pharmaceutical rep lunches)
- How to uncover companies eager to refer you high dollar catering business
Restaurant Public Relations: From A to Z
- The Value of Public Relations
- Advertising vs. PR
- The five key elements of a PR Campaign
- How to effectively target media outlets and develop story angles
- Tips for media relations
- The importance of special events and how to execute them well
- As well as several case studies
How to Greatly Reduce Your Fees with Your Credit Card Processing Program
- How to evaluate your present processor program.
- What fees that you should be paying and fees that you should not be.
- How to receive a complete restaurant processing program with no inflated cost.
- What type of systems that you should be on to reduce or eliminate many charges.
- How to protect your restaurant from unjustifiable fee increases, FOREVER.
- Two simple questions that you should ask that will get rid of all dishonest merchant programs.
- A complete 5-step foolproof system to completely eliminate any possibility of an unfair merchant program that will protect you for life.
- And much, much more.
This special bundle price saves you
$102.50 -- 33% off!
(Purchased separately these ten CD's would cost $299.50 -- $29.95/ea)
MEMBER ONLY DISCOUNT
The Member-only discount on this product is 20% (more member benefits...)