In this 60 minute session, Restaurant Report hosts publicity expert Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound. Joan shares insider secrets on how to attract publicity and get your restaurant promoted in the media.
You will learn:
- Why you're making a mistake if you're only relying on paid ads to promote your restaurant
- The first thing you should do when launching a publicity campaign...this will save you a lot of time that otherwise might be wasted if you don't take this important step
- How to offset bad restaurant reviews...and the 3 things you should NEVER do if a reviewer has trashed your restaurant
- How to determine story ideas about your restaurant or chef so you know what the media want to cover and you aren't pitching ideas they think are useless
- How to position yourself as an expert and encourage reporters to flock to you again and again
- When to write articles yourself and when to rely on the reporters...knowing this will show the media you know how to play the game
- Fun things restaurant owners, chefs and foodies can do for publicity...the media love these ideas so much that you'll be increasing your chances for coverage!
- How to create your own special day, week or month of the year, then use it as a springboard for publicity
- How to form good relationships with the media without encouraging them to violate their code of ethics
- Tips and tricks for garnering publicity in national magazines, major newspapers, in-flight magazines and on radio shows like those on National Public Radio
This one hour session is jam packed with facts and lessons that you can start applying the very next day.
Special Bonus: Joan prepared a wonderful list of 51 publicity getting ideas as a supplementary handout for the seminar session. This tip sheet will be included with your order as a special bonus.
If you're serious about driving business from your media relations efforts then you simply can't afford to miss this CD session.
MEMBER ONLY DISCOUNT
The Member-only discount on this product is 40% (more member benefits...)