An Internet program should be a key element of a restaurant's marketing budget and strategy. A strong Internet program can boost sales while helping to lower promotional costs. It should also help increase customer loyalty and retention as well as be a tool to drive first time trial.
For restaurants looking for strategies to incrementally increase their business they need to take a good look at their web site to ensure that they're nailing the "must-do's" hard to truly achieve the best results possible.
Here is just some of what you will learn in this 60 minute session with Jaime Oikle, owner and president of Restaurant Report. ...
- The basics that every restaurant should have on their web site
- The enhanced web site elements that a restaurant should consider adding
- How to think about and handle the building or redevelopment of your web site
- The best ways to promote and get traffic to your web site
- How email can help drive repeat business and customer loyalty
- What a restaurant should do on an ongoing basis with their web site
- The top ten mistakes that restaurants make with their web sites
- How restaurants can effectively use their sites to sell for them 24/7
- How to measure the success of a restaurant web program
- And much, much more...
Don't Miss This Seminar!
Whether you don't yet have a web site, are contemplating a redesign or just want to ensure that you're getting the most from your Internet program you will not want to miss this important session.
P.S. Purchaes includes a copy of the CD from the seminar, plus a detailed tip sheet and reference material from the session.
MEMBER ONLY DISCOUNT
The Member-only discount on this product is 40% (more member benefits...)