CD-rom collection of over 99 ads, sales letters and marketing pieces. The files are ready for you to customize as you wish; substitute your logo, test different offers or change color schemes.
This cd-rom is a collection of over 99 ads, sales letters and marketing pieces that have proven to be successful for restaurant owners. Imagine the time and expertise needed to come up with these designs on your own. Even a quick copy shop would charge you a minimum of $50 per design. And that's with you bringing them the wording. These files are ready for you to customize as you wish; substitute your logo, test different offers or change color schemes. These files work with Microsoft Word or Publisher.
Templates are grouped by the following folder:
- Ads: These templates run from simple ads for a business journal to marriage mail flyers with multiple offers.
- Banners: Whether you print them yourself or use a sign shop, these templates will allow you to turn your drive-by traffic into new customers and repeat sales.
- Birthday: Birthdays represent the most dining out occasion for restaurants. Michael's birthday templates have received as high as a 35% redemption rate when mailed out. Far better than what any ad rep can deliver.
- Catering Reply Devices: These templates were designed for profitable catering prospects to contact you painlessly and effortlessly.
- Flyers: If you're not stapling flyers to to-go orders and have them available at your hostess stand, you're missing a very inexpensive way to build sales. These templates make it easy to plug, play and profit.
- Forms: From catering surveys to a template for a marketing plan, using these shortcuts will save you time and headaches.
- Kids Club: If marketing to kids to bring in their parents is part of your marketing plan, then you'll want to take advantage of the templates used to get kids in and have them coming back.
- Menus: These templates are for catering menus used to hand out or fax to customers and prospects.
- Newsletters: Having your own regular newsletter is the low cost way to keep your customers up to speed to the specials and events you are promoting. Whether you hand them out or mail them, there sure to help build repeat business.
- PiggyBack Marketing: These templates will give you the confidence to approach merchants and organizations in your community excited about the opportunity to promote your restaurant. There's not a stronger marketing tool than an endorsement.
- Post Cards: These postcards were the backbone of promoting Michael's catering and dining room business. You won't have to reinvent the wheel.
- Press Release: Anyone can mail a press release, but following Michael's template will allow your release to get you noticed and in the paper.
- Sales Letters: Michael has developed sales letters that have returned as much as $50,000 in sales from a $100 investment. These templates are a bargain compared to his $2,000 minimum copywriting fee.
- Table Tents: This marketing tool is a silent salesman working to upsell appetizers, getting guests to try new drinks and letting them know about upcoming promotions. These templates will let you take an idea you get at lunch and implement before dinner.
Shipping & Handling: $7.50 (Ships within 3 business days)