FREE Webinar for Restaurant Owners & Managers
Date: Tuesday, February 22 @ 2PM Eastern (1PM Central, 12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific)
Overview: Services like Groupon, Yelp and Living Social take a piece of your business by grabbing your consumers and selling them back to you at a premium. That's no way to do online marketing! In this session we'll dig into how you can profitably run promotions and make money from your restaurant's presence on the web.
What you'll learn in this 45 minute session...
- Why "deal sites" don't work for restaurants
- The dreadful economics of Groupon, etc.
- How to frame your goals to make your promotion pay off
- Why you need to fix your website -- now!
- How the mobile trend is exploding and what you need to do
- The keys to doing your menu well online
- The power of photography and people in being "personable"
- How best to engage your customers via social media
- Why an email newsletter or blog could be essential for your restaurant
- How to train your staff to make your online efforts swell
- How to ensure that your restaurant's website is "selling" for you 24/7
- Plus, a whole lot more...
Register for Free...
- Seth & Kathleen Gardenswartz from Coverboom, an online marketing and website development company focused exclusively on the needs of independent restaurants.
- The session will be moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is like a giant conference call. In your home, office or restaurant, you listen to the host interview the expert on your phone or streaming via your computer.
After you register, you will receive complete instructions that include the phone number and other details about the live session.